Hear from Barbara Baksa, Executive Director for the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP).
Join us for an hour and get the trends in equity plans from the NASPP’s 2018 survey of private companies. We will highlight the unique practices of private companies, and you will discover your company’s equity plans compare to peers.
The webcast will answer the following questions:
- What types of equity awards are used by private companies?
- How common are ISOs, RSUs, and performance awards?
- How frequently do private companies issue equity awards and which employees receive them?
- How common are practices like vesting upon IPO, allowing early exercise, and resale restrictions?
- Qualified equity grants under Section 83(i)—are any companies granting them?
- What administrative practices, such as staffing, valuation, and recordkeeping, exist at private companies?
- How do practices in Silicon Valley compare to the rest of the country?
Register now, join us February 13, at 11:00 am PT and get a recording of this webinar.